Thursday 17 May 2012

Love rituals

Love rituals are very powerful, they call upon the goddesses of love such as the greek goddess Aphrodite or even Inanna, the goddess of sexual desire. Love spells are considered as been negative when especially used to target someone. You must you a spell to attract love and not a spell to force someone to love you as this seems unfair. This is not call love when you force someone to love you by spells. For these kinds of spells,special objects are also needed to invoke the goddesses like rose incense, a shell symbolising Aphrodite or a red/pink candles as well. This picture below was a ritual done by my friend for me.
We were not targeting someone especially but it was just for me to find someone and it worked. My friend lives abroad and she used a picture of me for concentration. If you're particularly targeting someone, you juste need a picture of him/her or even one of his personal objects. This will help you to focus on the targeted person and shoot your magic at him. Love spells actually takes 3 months for working and you have to be patient concerning spells.
Here is the picture of candles and other materials used during love rituals.As you may think, witchcraft rituals doesn't need to look dark and black.
Love rituals can be done on particular days like wiccan festivals to increase the effect of magic. My ritual was done on a particular date so as to raise power and increase my magic. Here is the picture of the overall ritual set on a table.

As you can see in the picture above, the objects for the love ritual were set on the left and the one for the festival were set on the left with my friend in the middle.
This is how wiccan rituals actually look.
Thanks to my Friend Aurore and Alexandra for the pictures.

3 comments:

  1. I have noticed that many people want to do a spell on a particular person to them in their lives. Do you think this is wise? Or is it better to do a spell to attract someone into your life that you will be happy with? I do know that these spells are very powerful, but I also know that you have to be careful what you ask for. It may be more than you bargained for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. personally i think that spells must be not to attract someone in your life and not casting a spell to force someone to love you. This is no more love spell if you force someone to love you, it becomes manipulation spell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job ! love rituals

    ReplyDelete